Swordsgirl and Cockroach -Chapter 1 / Part 2-

SWORDSGIRL AND COCKROACH

CHAPTER 1
CROUCHING ROACH GIRL HIDDEN COCK

PART 2


“ANYWAY!” Swords girl continues. “That Ballizard is mine! Give it back!”
“Eh? Is it your pet?”
“No… I’ve been hunting it for a while now.”
“Well, I caught it.”
“But it’s still mine damnit! Whatever! I’ll take it anyway— “, Swords Girl is just about to take the Ballizard from Roach Girl when she realizes the lizard is nowhere to be found. Apparently Roach Girl let go of it when she was patting her back.
“IT’S GOONNNEEE!!!” She yells and drop to the ground.
“GAAHH!! I STUPIDLY LET GO OF IT!!!!” Roach Girl follows. “Aaahhh there goes my crepe… It’s supposed to net me the money I need to buy a crepe…” she continues.
“Well lucky you… I need it and some more of its friends to net me money to last this whole day.” Swords girl accidentally let out her complain.
“Eh?! Your condition is that bad?!”
“Umm.” Swords Girl nods. “I wasted all my money just to survive these four days and if I don’t get any more today, I’ll starve to death.”
“Can’t you just hunt for food?” By the way they’re still standing on four on ground.
“If I didn’t turn into this I could! But now I can’t even lift run properly let alone lift my sword!”
“Huh?! What do you— “
Suddenly Swords girl slams herself to the ground, her back facing downwards.
“GAAAHH!!! I’m supposed to be a renowned and strong hunter!! I have slayed countless animals and monster but now look how helpless I am!!”
“A-are you okay?”
“DAMN YOU BODY SNATCHEEER!! I’LL FIND YOU AND I’LL KILL YOU!!!”
“O-OY! Don’t shout something dangerous so suddenly!”
Swords Girl faints from fatigue. “EH?! She falls asleep?!” Roach Girl panics. She takes a closer look at that girl, her face is really red. “Is she drunk or something?”. Then she touches her forehead. A stream of extreme heat runs through her skin. Her body temperature can’t change, but she can still feel when something is hot or cold. “WHAT THE—SHE GOT HIGH FEVER!? WHAT’S WITH THIS PERSON! SO TROUBLESOME!!”
Roach Girl then looks around to see if there are anyone around for her to get help, and nope, nobody is around. She shakes Swords Girl’s body trying to wake her up. “OY! WAKE UP! DON’T DIE ON ME DAMNIT!” But Swords Girl doesn’t reply.
Fortunately, it’s confirmed that she’s still breathing. Roach Girl puts her back on the ground and examines her. The sleeping face of the small girl in front of her, although her facial features is one of a potato, overall it actually gives her an another range of cuteness.
It piques Roach Girl’s interest. “Well, maybe I can take her somewhere…” she says.
“…for example… a love hotel?”
+++
She opens her eyes slowly. Her body still feels heavy from exhaustion and fever. Underneath she can feel a warm soft bed. The Swords Girl let out a soft breath. She tilts her head sideward to check her hair, it’s still the same long black unruly hair. She lets out another sigh as if saying ‘who am I kidding’.
“You’re finally awake.” Suddenly familiar voice talks to her. Beside her bed the Roach Girl sits on a chair, looking at her with cute warm smile.
“You are…” Swords Girl replies.
“I’m Kiri. Kiri Bukannan. You fainted in the desert so I brought you to this hospital.”
“Thank you… I’m Bailey Blackblade, nice to meet you.”
“Nice to meet you too, Bailey!”
“But the hospital fee…”
“Don’t worry about that, we’re lucky this hospital is official from InterDF so it gives free treatment.”
“Is that so…”
“But that isn’t what you should be worries about.”
“Eh?”
Suddenly Kiri’s face turns serious.
“You see… the world has been destroyed.”
“Huh?”
“You have been asleep for a thousand years. And I’ve been waiting for you to wake up.”
Bailey’s eyes widen and her face fills with dread.
“That’s impossible…”

“But it’s true! A monster species called the Enders came out of nowhere and destroys everything. Nothing can even scratch them. Only the chosen one can bring back peace and that is… you, Bailey Blackblade.”
---continues in part 3---

created by: Yanaka

<< previous (part 1)     next (part 3)>>

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Swordsgirl and Cockroach -Chapter 2 / Part 6-

Swordsgirl and Cockroach -Chapter 1 / Part 5-

Swordsgirl and Cockroach -Chapter 1 / Part 1-