Swordsgirl and Cockroach -Chapter 2 / Part 3-


SWORDSGIRL AND COCKROACH

CHAPTER 2
END OF THE TRACK

PART 3



“I mean… you said he ‘snatched’ it but then you say ‘tuned you into’. So which one is correct?”
“What do you mean?”
“If he snatched it, meaning he has your body with him, if he turned you, it means that is your body except it’s now female.”
“I… I don’t know. But either way I have to find him.”
“Also if he snatched your body, doesn’t that mean he had that girl’s body all along? Then whose body is that?”
Bailey turns her brain upon hearing that. She doesn’t remember much about what happened. She doesn’t even know whether her body was ‘turned’ or ‘snatched’.
“Then…” Bailey tried to reply. “If this really is someone else’s body. All the more reason for me to give it back.”
Kiri feels anxious since the topic turns heavy. Not to mention they suddenly silence. “Ah, I just thought about it.” She tries asking something. “How come you realize the tank track yesterday’s evening? You didn’t check his last place in the morning?”
“I couldn’t remember. It’s pure luck that I saw this track.”
“Ehh… Also you were bigger than now, weren’t you?”
“Yeah.”
“Then how come your clothes fits you now?”
“I resized it to this one. Can’t risk wearing baggy clothes in the wild. Ah, Kiri, my bottle is empty, pass me yours, please.”
“Eh?” Kiri turned her head looking surprised. “Do I have one?”
“You do, right? I gave you one before leaving town.”
“Well, yeah, I drank that already.”
Bailey silence.
“O-OY! STOP JOKING AROUND!”
“I’m not! I thought it was okay for me to drink it all so I did.”
“Last night you told me you don’t need food or drink!”
“Well, I’d feel bad if I don’t drink something you gave me.”
“I TOLD YOU TO HOLD ON TO IT NOT TO DRINK IT YOU DUMBASS!!”
“…Ah, now that you said it… you did.”
Bailey boosts herself and attempts to crush Kiri’s head with her fists. “THIS IDIOT!! YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO HOLD IT COZ MY STORAGE IS FULL!! YOU DON’T NEED IT ANYWAY!!”
“I’M SORRY!!!!”
“WELL YOUR SORRY IS— Cough! Cough!” The cough stops Bailey’s violent act.
“Bailey, you okay?”
“Urgh… All the shouting just makes my throat drier.”
“So, what we gonna do? Should we go back?”
“As if we have time for that!”
“But there’s no water out here.”
“And whose fault do you think that is?”
“Ah!” Kiri realizes something. “                That might do!”
“Huh?”
“Say, Bailey… Are you okay with any kind of fluid?”
“No, of course not. I want drinkable water, please, thank you.”
“Then, if you’re okay with anything…”
“I said not, stupid.”
“…how about… my saliva?”
Those words immediately froze Bailey. Her focus instantly shifts to Kiri’s soft, pink lips, opened a little bit revealing its wet insides.
“W-W-WHAT YOU KIDDING ME?!” Bailey’s face reddens. “Can that even work?!”
“Well, I won’t get dehydrated but I can produce saliva. Since it’s drinkable, maybe…” Kiri says but she’s doing it meekly with embarrassed fidgeting.
“Are you baiting me into something?!”
Kiri quickly grabs Bailey’s hands. “C’mon, my mouth is full of saliva already.” She moves her lips close to Bailey’s.
“Wait… are you telling me to drink it right from your mouth?!”
Kiri replies with a nod.
“THAT WOULD MEAN WE HAVE TO K-K-K-KISS!!”
“Well, what’s wrong with that? This is an emergency.” Kiri gently caresses Bailey’s soft cheeks, pulling her face closer.
“NO! WAIT! THERE ARE SO MUCH WRONGS HERE!”
“Don’t sweat the details, we’re both girls so it’s okay.”
“IT’S EVEN MORE WRONG! AND I’M NOT A GIRL!”
“So, you’re saying you’ll kiss me as a guy?”
“THAT ISN’T WHAT I MEAN!”
“Does that mean you hate me?”
“Eh?! N-No of course not!”
“Then, if you like me, accept my love.”
Bailey freezes from her own heartbeats. She can feel Kiri’s soft warm breaths on her face as their lips gets closer and closer.
Suddenly her eyes catch a glimpse of a structure that seems out of place in that desert roughly 500 meters in front of them. It’s a short tower about three stories tall. It sits in the shadow a cliff behind it and near that tower is a tunnel entrance drilled into that cliff.
“Kiri! There’s a tow— “
She’s too late. Their lips touched. Bailey lets out a muffled scream as Kiri teases her tongue while pumping her saliva into her throat.
The kiss lasts over a second but her body becomes so unbearably hot. Her strength is sapped out of her and as she becomes limp, her consciousness falls into a dark sleepy abyss.
+++

---continues in part 4---

created by : Yanaka

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Swordsgirl and Cockroach -Chapter 2 / Part 6-

Swordsgirl and Cockroach -Chapter 1 / Part 5-

Swordsgirl and Cockroach -Chapter 1 / Part 1-