Swordsgirl and Cockroach -Chapter 1 / Part 4-

SWORDSGIRL AND COCKROACH

CHAPTER 1
CROUCHING ROACH GIRL HIDDEN COCK

PART 4


“Immortal? What are you talking about?”
“Ah yes, you don’t know yet, do you? I’m immortal! You can try to kill me however you want but I won’t even get a scratch from it! Though you can still throw me inside a well and I’ll beg for mercy for you to get me out.”
“Don’t be ridiculous, you’re not fooling me.”
“Then let me follow you. You’ll see soon enough.”
“Anyway…” Bailey clearly shows her disinterest. “…I really need to get some money.”
“I’m also broke.”
“Then there’s only one thing for us to do.”
“Prostitution, right?”
“You know, that’s actually a good idea! I can sell you and run away with the money!”
“I’m kidding! I’m kidding!”
Bailey lets out a big sigh. She then takes out her HoloGlang and open an app. It shows available jobs to take and start looking for the easiest and most beneficial. Mostly she finds labor works, like machine operator, waiter, construction labors, quick delivery, and such. Those aren’t her specialty. And right now she can’t even hunt, which is basically the only thing she knows how to do.
She lets out another big sigh. Meanwhile Kiri also browses the same app from her HoloGlang. By the way they’re still standing in the middle of the hospital’s yard.
“Hey, look at this, a designer is looking for female models to try on clothes.” Kiri says.
“Those are for girls, Kiri.”
Hearing Bailey’s answer Kiri looks at her with a little surprised.
“Bailey… we’re girls.” She says.
Bailey turns to her and pauses. After a second she looks like she just remembers something.
“Ahh… yeah. I’m a girl now.”
“You’re talking as if you’re not a girl before.”
“Well, I wasn’t.”
“Huh?”
“Hey, how about this? A swordsman tutor. I know how to swing a sword.”
“You can’t even lift it, Bailey.”
“I could! This body is just too weak for it.”
“Well, if my teacher can’t lift a sword, do you think I’ll trust her?”
Bailey pauses again and let out a big sigh before clicking her tongue.
“Ohh! Bailey this one sounds nice!” Kiri pulls Bailey’s arm and bring her closer to look at her screen. “It says, ‘help find my pet chicken’! That shouldn’t be so hard.”
“That’s uh… actually sounds doable.”
“Then let’s do it!”
Thus, they contact the person who gives this job. Only then to find themselves back in Stoneneedle Desert with grim look.
Kiri then says “This is… where he last saw the chicken?”
“Are you telling me the chicken is lost in the middle of a desert?!” Bailey replies.
“S-Seems so…”
“This is impossible! How are we supposed to find a chicken in the middle of this wide desert! That is if it’s still in this desert! Forget it, we’re resigning from it, Kiri! That chicken is already something’s meal by now.”
“Are you sure? The pay is quite high, though.”
Bailey looks at the price one more time from her HoloGlang. It’s so big it’s almost ridiculous for the price of a mere chicken you can find easily in a market. With that amount they shouldn’t have to worry about food for at least two months.
“…Kiri, you go check the east, I’ll go west.”
“Roger!”

The two then split up to cover more ground. But just a second later, Bailey hears Kiri screams “HEEELPPP!!!”
---continues in part 5---
created by: Yanaka

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Swordsgirl and Cockroach -Chapter 2 / Part 6-

Swordsgirl and Cockroach -Chapter 1 / Part 5-

Swordsgirl and Cockroach -Chapter 1 / Part 1-