Swordsgirl and Cockroach -Chapter 2 / Part 1-

SWORDSGIRL AND COCKROACH

CHAPTER 2
END OF THE TRACK

PART 1


It happened last night. A young man, a fully equipped hunter, encountered a shady figure just outside Grayland. It was a figure of a man, standing beside his huge unusual looking truck, as big as two houses combined, with a tank track. The shady man wore casual business attire but the jacket was instead a big cape. As for his head, he got a black fedora hat.
The hunter grabbed his sword, ready to fight. The shady man simply responded with a smirk and covers his eyes with his hat’s front.
And the fight began. The hunter runs at full speed towards the man but just in front of him, he steps to the side and strikes a roundhouse slash. He thought he got him but to his surprise, the shady man just vanished into a small black cloud.
Young hunter looked around and found the man a few meters to his side, looking down at him. The hunters tried to stay composed and launched another attack. But somehow no matter how he attacked, it always ended with the shady man vanished and teleported somewhere.
Finally, as if the shady man got tired of the hunter’s futile effort, he teleported behind him and that was where his memory faded.
The next morning… that hunter woke up on a bench in a park inside Grayland, complete with his belongings. He thought it was a dream, but he then soon realized that he… was no longer a ‘he’.
“WA-WA-WAIT-WAIT-WAIT!” Kiri yells with surprised expression. Both girls are now eating their hearty breakfast in a food court. It’s an open area with roof. Tables and chairs arranged neatly with lots of people coming and going and eating. Beside that is a row of stands selling various foods. You can order from any of them, then take whichever seat you want to eat it. Kiri is wearing her usual hoodie that somehow never gets dirty while Bailey wears her usual hunting attire minus the bags, weapons, helmet, and Kevlar. Now that she takes off her helmet it’s obvious that she actually got a pair of short unruly hair at both the left and right side of her head that makes it look like as if she has dog ears pointing down. “Are you saying that you’re a guy?!”
“I WAS a guy.” Bailey replies. She’s stirring her iced tea to blend the tea with sugar. Beside that drink is a plate of rice topped with roasted chicken sliced neatly. As for Kiri, because she doesn’t need proper nutrition since she’s immortal, she ordered a hamburger. “But I confirmed that I’m not anymore.”
“So that’s why you act kind of strange.”
“Yeah, and there you have it. The whole story. I’ll be hunting that body snatcher down and get back my original body.”
Kiri munches her burger while staring at Bailey as she says that. “You want to be a guy again?”
“Of course I do!”
“But why? You’re cute.”
“Am not! Just look at me! Potato face, unruly hair, short, no curves, flat chest, can’t even lift a sword! …at least he should give me a sexier body.”
“Hm? What’s that? You wish to be sexier?” Kiri seems piqued.
“Just when I’m a girl alright! I wouldn’t wish that when I’m back to being a guy!”
“Aaaah… What a letdown. I thought you were a just a cute little girl, but you turn out to be a guy.” Kiri leans to the back of her seat.
“Don’t call me cute little girl. I think my body is at least 15… I think.”
“Are you sure it gone through puberty?”
“Well I don’t know. But maybe… if it hasn’t, there’s a chance I’d get some curves…”
“Hohoo…” There’s a smirk on Kiri’s face.
“W-What?”
“I take it back.” She jumps and rest her arms on the table to support her upper body. “You’re a guy who is now a little girl, trying to get your body back but unconsciously starting to behave and think like a girl. You’re getting used to being a girl. You’re turning into one inside. This is very interesting.”
“D-Don’t put it like that! I’m not turning into a girl anywhere!”
“I mean, just look at you. Your expression, reaction, movement, the way you talk, you’re even sitting like a girl now.”
Bailey quickly realizes she has been sitting with her legs closed the whole time. She opens it up to sit like a man. “Th-there! I’m sitting like a man! See?” Suddenly a strong urge to close her legs rushes through her body. She struggles to fight it.
Kiri looks under the table. “Ah, I can see your panties.” Bailey’s face reddens and quickly closes her legs and cover her crotch with both hands. Then she realizes she’s using pants. Kiri comes back up laughing and she laughs even harder when she sees the pouting face of Bailey who is almost crying.
“A-Anyway!” said Bailey trying to change the topic. “My goal is to look for that shady man and take my body back. You’re following or what?”
“Yeah, I’ll follow you. Not like I have anything else to do anyway and you are very interesting… and cute.”

Bailey holds her excitement from being cute and says with a bold face. “Then, let’s do this.”
---continues in part 2---
created by: Yanaka

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Swordsgirl and Cockroach -Chapter 2 / Part 6-

Swordsgirl and Cockroach -Chapter 1 / Part 5-

Swordsgirl and Cockroach -Chapter 1 / Part 1-