Swordsgirl and Cockroach -Chapter 2 / Part 4-

SWORDSGIRL AND COCKROACH

CHAPTER 2
END OF THE TRACK

PART 4


“C’mon, Bailey~ Stop pouting already~” Kiri gently shakes Bailey’s body that is lying on the stomach burying her face in a pillow.
“MMPPHHH!!”
“At least the kiss saved you.”
“NO IT DID NOT!”
“Ah, you come out.”
A squishy pillow hit Kiri’s face.
“Don’t come near me, pervert!”
Suddenly someone opens their manual door. A middle aged man appears from it. His face looks kind and welcoming. “Looks like you’ve woken up.”
Kiri quickly beams a smile. “Thank you for helping us.” She politely says. Bailey then follows.
“I’m sorry to ask of you, but when you feel better, please come meet me upstairs. I have something to tell you.” The man then leaves them.
“Kiri, who was that? Where are we again?”
“That was the owner of this tower.”
“Oh, is this the tower I saw before I fainted?”
“Yeap.”
“So you did notice I was saying something.”
“A-Anyway! I brought you here and they lend this room. They even gave you some water.”
“Then it wasn’t your kiss that saved me, after all.”
“Bailey, are you stupid? This isn’t a fairy tale.”
“Gee, I wonder if they have a well or not. There’s someone I want to throw into it.”
Kiri stands up from her chair. “You think you can move? Because we really have a problem here.”
“What problem?”
+++
“W-WHAT THE— ?!” Bailey’s face is covered in surprise. She stands on ground level with Kiri a few meters away from the tower. In front of them is the tank track they’ve been following, but the track… ends there. “It ends here?! Then where is that guy!?”
“Apparently that’s what the owner wanted to talk with us about.”
“Oh, he knows where the body snatcher went to?”
“I don’t know the details, but we really should go meet him.”
Bailey takes a look at the tunnel entrance near the tower. Then another look at the tower.
“What’s wrong, Bailey?”

“Kiri… have you seen other people living in this tower?”
---continues in part 5---
created by: Yanaka

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Swordsgirl and Cockroach -Chapter 2 / Part 6-

Swordsgirl and Cockroach -Chapter 1 / Part 5-

Swordsgirl and Cockroach -Chapter 1 / Part 1-